- About Us
- News & Events
- Messages & Media
The May meeting date of the Photo Team will be announced soon.
Meetins are held in the Creative Communications office at the Administration Building, room 190 at 6:30 PM. Everyone is welcome.
THE CITY HAS ARRIVED AT SUGAR CREEK!
Sugar Creek is using The City, a social network built specifically for churches. Friends and family members of the team are welcome, even if you are not a member of Sugar Creek. You may still join our photo group on The City.
We invite you to join us in the new Photo Team group on The City.
1. Go to http://sugarcreek.onthecity.org/kiosk and send yourself an invitation
2. Go to your email and open the invitation. Click on the link enclosed.
3. Create your City account and complete your profile.
4. In the top right part of any page, search on "photo team" and click on that group.
5. Request to join the group (it's an automatic acceptance).
Though we still use the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/scbcphototeam for now, we will gradually transition to The City for all group communication.
Are you a budding photographer? Are you the person that everyone asks to take pictures of their kids? Or, do you have little knowledge of photography, but want to learn?
Sugar Creek is always lookng for volunteer photographers. Not only is it the best way to keep a historical record of our church, but we can use the photos in a variety of mediums such as advertising, the church website, and eNewsletters.
Our hope is that, by working together, our photographers can learn to shoot in different locations and situations. The photography team is not just about shooting events for SCBC. It is for you as well.
As a team, will do things like:
- online discussion for sharing photos and tips
- sharing online resources and tutorials
- fun photo shoots beyond regular assignments for SCBC, such as photo walks.
- gather to use our photo studio for portraits
If you are interested in serving in this area, or just want addition information, please contact Tim Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org.