Click HERE to download a reservation form and the guidelines.
What better way to spend the day than sharing a healthy lunch with your best gal pals while watching your little ones have a ball in our beautiful two-story Playscape?! This maze of tubes and tunnels, slides and ball pits will keep the kiddies in constant motion and sure to work up an appetite! Join the already growing group of mommies (and daddies!) that meet throughout the week to enjoy this wonderful combination of fun, fellowship and food!
The only thing more fun than playing in the Playscape is playing in the Playscape with your friends—at your own birthday party! The Playscape is available to Sugar Creek members and non-members for birthday parties for kids age 10 and under. Click HERE to download a reservation form and the guidelines.
Designed by Prime Play, an international company, the Playscape meets the highest standard of safety. No-climb heavy duty netting surrounds each of the more than thirty play elements, minimizing the possibility of any falls or injury. From the foam animals for toddlers to climb on, to the Gator Pit, to the two-story slide, there is something for everyone! Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about information listed below.
September – May Hours:
7 am – 3 pm
Monday – Wednesday
8 am – 5 pm
8 am – 10 am* and 2 pm – 5 pm
8 am – 10 am* and 2 pm – 4 pm
* Reserved for weekday preschool on Thurs. and Fri. between 10 am – 2 pm
In order to keep the Playscape safe for all children, we ask every family to follow our guidelines.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of the children except when children are participating in a specific Children’s Ministry event or group.
- Only kids 5th grade and younger are allowed to play.
- Shoes must be removed before playing and placed in the shoe cubbies.
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Playscape area.
- Children who are not respectful of others or the equipment, will be asked to leave the Playscape.
- We ask that NO parties be held in the Commons or Playscape area without reserving a designated party time through the church office.
Whether they are sliding down the big slides or swinging across the “alligator pit”, kids have a great time playing in our indoor Playscape. In fact, the only thing more fun than playing in the Playscape is playing in the Playscape with your friends—at your own birthday party! The Playscape is available to Sugar Creek members and non-member for birthday parties for kids age 10 and under. Click HERE to download a reservation form and the guidelines. Playscape Party reservations cannot be made over the phone or by email. Reservation forms are submitted for approval in the order that they are received in the church office. A party is not approved until a confirmation email is sent to the parent. Please contact Felicia at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to check an available party date.
SCHEDULING NOTE: There are no no longer any available party days or times in March or April.
Party fee: Members $90 | Non-members $135