Sugar Land Campus
Registration is now closed.
Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian sports league for kids, has become the place to play fun sports for over half a million families in the United States and Canada. By providing a fun sports experience based on healthy competition, Upward Sports Leagues help kids develop skills for the sports arena and values for life. Upward Sports uses the universal language of sports to connect with kids at a critical age and help them discover and build athletic skills, values, self-confidence and a life-long love of the game. That’s why our youth sports leagues and kids sports camps provide them with the best sports experience possible!
- Coach Application
- Cheer Coach Application
- Referee Application
- Release of Liability Form
- Game Day Schedules for Parents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Information
- Learn more about Upward at upward.org
- Keep in touch with our new Facebook Fan Page!
- Upward 100 Days of Prayer
Upward Basketball and Cheerleading is a fun and encouraging sports experience for boys and girls. As part of an Upward team or squad, children in grades K-6 are taught the fundamentals by caring volunteer coaches and squad leaders. Every child plays in every game and sportsmanship is emphasized.
Games are played on Saturdays and team practices are scheduled one night each week for an hour. Players earn ‘stars’ for their jerseys for different aspects of the game each week.
For more information, e-mail Creekkids@sugarcreek.net.
- Practices begin the week of December 8
- Registration Ends November 4
- Evaluations November 3 and 4
- Coach Training Meetings October 30 and November 18
- Holiday Dates (No Practice) December 22 – January 2
- Photo Day January 31
- Game Days January 10, 17, 24, 31
- February 7, 14, 21, 28
- Closing Ceremony March 1