|Upward Registration is now closed.
- Spots may still be available. Please contact Beth Gandy at 281-274-7441 or firstname.lastname@example.org
UPWARD SEASON INFORMATION
Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian sports league for kids, has become the place to play fun sports for over half a million families in the United States and Canada. By providing a fun sports experience based on healthy competition, Upward Sports Leagues help kids develop skills for the sports arena and values for life. Upward Sports uses the universal language of sports to connect with kids at a critical age and help them discover and build athletic skills, values, self-confidence and a life-long love of the game. That’s why our youth sports leagues and kids sports camps provide them with the best sports experience possible!
Upward Basketball and Cheerleading is a fun and encouraging sports experience for boys and girls. As part of an Upward team or squad, children in grades K-6 are taught the fundamentals by caring volunteer coaches and squad leaders. Every child plays in every game and sportsmanship is emphasized.
Games are played on Saturdays and team practices are scheduled one night each week for an hour. Players earn ‘stars’ for their jerseys for different aspects of the game each week.
For more information, e-mail Creekkids@sugarcreek.net.
Upward 2013 Dates
- Registration Begins September 8
- Early Registration Ends October 22
- Registration Ends November 5
- Evaluations November 4 and 5
- Coach Training Meetings October 29 and November 19
- Practices Begin December 2
- Holiday Dates (No Practice) December 23 – January 2 (or 3)
Upward 2014 Dates
- Photo Day January 25
- Game Days January 4, 11, 18, 25
- February 1, 8, 15, 22
- Closing Ceremony February 23