9 AM – 5 PM
Sugar Land Campus – Commons Place Room
$35 per Couple
Lunch and Snacks provided
Preparation for Marriage will help you:
– Learn about God’s unique blueprints for marriage
– Discern God’s will for your relationship
– Handle your finances and plan for the future
– Clarify your roles and responsibilities
– Establish a positive, loving sexual relationship
– Deal with issues, expectations and family histories
Build a marriage to last a lifetime. Learn budgeting, navigating conflict, communication, and more. Our Pastor of Adult Ministry, Ben Coleman, will be leading this class and using resources from Prepare & Enrich Ministries. Together, you and your fiancé will have the opportunity to use a Biblical marriage assessment tool based on 30 years of research and learn how to apply this to your upcoming marriage.
Upon the completion of the course, a certificate for a discounted marriage license is given.
REMAINING SESSION DATES FOR 2023
September 30 (registration deadline – September 25)