Preparation for Marriage will help you:
– Learn about God’s unique blueprints for marriage
– Discern God’s will for your relationship
– Handle your finances and plan for the future
– Clarify your roles and responsibilities
– Establish a positive, loving sexual relationship
– Deal with issues, expectations and family histories
Cost is $35 per couple for the all-day session. Lunch and snacks provided.
Adult Ministry Building, room 200
It’s easy to invest thousands of dollars on your wedding day and forget to also invest in the success of your marriage. Preparing for Marriage is a dynamic program designed to help you lay the foundation for a strong, biblical marriage. Don’t miss out on this great chance to get practical tools for marriage success!
Upon the completion of the course, a certificate for a discounted marriage license is given. Cost is $35 per couple. Snacks and lunch provided.