This special trip is for students 9-12th grade participating in our student ministry leadership program. Students will be partnering with Conviventia. Students will share their faith with others and lead a cross-cultural VBS. Students will also engage in meaningful beautification projects. These young leaders will be learning sacrificial love and service. This is bound to be a formative trip for your LAB student.
1. HS students who have actively served in the LAB at least one semester
2. Current passport required (can not expire within 6 months of the trip)
3. Application submitted on the church website once approved,
4. Non-refundable deposit of $100 paid by November 30.
5. Commitment to attend monthly training sessions for trip details, cultural information, relationship building, and work sessions to prepare classroom curriculum and activities
6. Attend Gospel Conversation or similar training
Total Cost of the trip:
$2000; however members of SCBC qualify for a scholarship. Scholarship applications and requirements can be found on the website when applying.
Important Training Dates:
December 4, January 15, February 12, March 5 then a packing party March 9