Preregistration Is Required This Year:
- Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, we will not accept walk-up registrations. Please preregister prior to Day 1!
Carpool Drop-off and Pick-Up Only This Year:
- It’s easy, fast, and safe! At drop-off in the morning, a volunteer will help your child find their assigned group in the Worship Center.
- At pick-up, after Vacation Bible School, a volunteer will bring your child to your car. Just check the box on the registration form that you want to participate in.
- Preregistration for VBS is required to participate in a carpool.
- Open Door is a ministry for children with special needs. Each child will have a one-on-one buddy to share their experience during Vacation Bible School.
- Only available at the Sugar Land Campus.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our special needs program.
Security at Vacation Bible School:
- We are committed to keeping your children safe. During the four days of VBS, each child will have a security wristband.
- A matching numbered wristband will be given to the parent. An email regarding security measures will be emailed to parents the week prior to VBS.
- The safety of each child is a priority for us!
Click HERE to review our Covid 19 Procedures.
What To Know More?
Take a look at photos and recap videos from our last Vacation Bible School.