For information on the next Special Baptism Service held each Spring and Fall,
MEMBERSHIP MATTERS BECAUSE YOU MATTER.
– Membership connects you to a Christian community. God never intended for you to live your Christian life isolated and on your own.
– The Bible specifically says Christians are a part of “a family, “a community”, “a body” and “a kingdom”.
– Membership affirms and strengthens your faith as you share and receive from God’s word.
– Membership provides encouragement, exhortation, instruction, correction, comfort.
MEMBERSHIP MATTERS BECAUSE THE LOCAL CHURCH MATTERS.
– The local church is the visible, tangible expression of the Body of Christ.
– A local church displays the life-changing effects of the Gospel for the world to see.
MEMBERSHIP MATTERS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE MATTER.
– God uses the local church to display His glory and spread his Gospel to all people.
– We can display God’s glory, and share His Gospel, more effectively if we unite together.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER OF SUGAR CREEK
Membership is open to all who:
If you are uncertain about either of these, please contact our Associate Pastor Clif Cummings at 281-242-2858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to become a member, please choose one of the following options:
1. Attend a Lunch with the Pastors. Visit HERE for information about the next Lunch with the Pastor.
2. Visit the Next Step Center before or after any regularly scheduled service and meet with one of our counselors