SCHEDULING NOTE: The Playscape AND Commons area will be closed to the public Monday, November 25 – Friday, November 29.
What better way to spend time with your best gal pals while watching your little ones have a ball in our beautiful two-story Playscape?! This maze of tubes, tunnels and slides will keep the kiddies in constant motion. Join the already growing group of mommies (and daddies!) that meet throughout the week to enjoy this wonderful combination of fun and fellowship!
Designed by Prime Play, an international company, the Playscape meets the highest standard of safety. No-climb heavy duty netting surrounds each of the more than thirty play elements, minimizing the possibility of any falls or injury. From the foam animals for toddlers to climb on, to the Gator Pit, to the two-story slide, there is something for everyone! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about information listed below.
Hours are subject to change.
Sugar Creek Baptist reserves the right to close the Playscape at anytime due to unavoidable circumstances.
Monday and Tuesday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
11 a.m. –4 p.m.
Thursday and Friday*
8 a.m. – 9:45 a.m. and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
*Reserved for weekday preschool on Thursday and Friday from 9:45 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
CLOSED to the public as it is reserved for church use.
In order to keep the Playscape safe for all children, we ask every family to follow our guidelines:
– Adult supervision is required at all times. Parents are responsible for the supervision of the children at all times except when children are participating in a specific Children’s Ministry event or group.
– Only kids 5th grade and younger are allowed to play.
– Shoes must be removed before playing and placed in the shoe cubbie.
– Socks are required in the Playscape.
– No food or drink is allowed inside the Playscape area.
– Children who are not respectful of others or the equipment, will be asked to leave the Playscape.
– We ask that NO parties be held in the Commons, Playscape, or outside playground area without reserving a designated party time through the church office.
Playscape Party Information:
The only thing more fun than playing in the Playscape is playing in the Playscape with your friends—at your own birthday party! The Playscape is available to Sugar Creek members and non-members for birthday parties for kids age 10 and under.
Playscape Party reservations cannot be made over the phone or by email. Reservations are submitted for approval in the order that they are received through online registration. A party is not approved until a confirmation email is sent to the parent. Registrations will not be accepted more than four months before the requested party month. Parties are NOT scheduled on Sunday or during the month of December. Please email email@example.com for more information or to check an available party date.
Party fee for 2020: Members $125 | Non-members $175
PLAYSCAPE PARTY SCHEDULING NOTE: Party times are now booked through the end of the year.