You can find open job positions at Sugar Creek on this page when they become available…
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Do you have strong troubleshooting skills in HVAC, electrical & plumbing? Do you have good computer skills with the ability to master new systems? Then you may be the right person for this position in our church. We are interviewing for a full-time Maintenance Technician for our Facilities Ministry. Ideal candidates will work effectively in a maintenance support role, and be fluent in English and Spanish. Minimum of two years of full-time work experience with building maintenance duties is required. Send resume to David Fifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Do you have strong trouble shooting skills in HVAC, electrical & plumbing? Do you have good computer skills with the ability to master new systems? Then you may be the right person for this position in our church. We are interviewing for a full-time Maintenance Technician for our Facilities Ministry. Ideal candidates will work effectively in a maintenance support role, and be fluent in English and Spanish. Minimum of two years of full-time work experience with building maintenance duties is required. Go to sugarcreek.net/jobs for further info. Send resume to David Fifer at email@example.com
Sugar Creek Baptist Church
Director of Marketing and Communications
The Bilingual Graphic Designer works with the Director of Marketing and Communications to conceptualize, develop and create designs for print, web and social media.This is a salaried, full-time position with benefits for the employee only. The Bilingual Graphic Designer serves on the Creative Communications team and is immediately responsible to the Director of Marketing and Communications. He/she is expected to additionally assist the Pastor of Creative Communications on any other projects as assigned.SPIRITUAL AND PERSONAL:The Bilingual Graphic Designer is a church leader. He/she must refrain from social or private behavior considered or interpreted as unbecoming a devoted follower of Christ. This person will demonstrate:
- A positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Timely, professional communication with all members of the organization.
- On-time, error-free project delivery.
- Adherence to brand guidelines.
- Strong desire to help church, pastor and fellow staff members succeed.
- Encouragement and grace to others on a professional and personal level.
- Maintain Sugar Creek visual/verbal brand and strategy
- Create designs for web, print and social media that inspire members and community to engage in the mission of Sugar Creek.
- Support outreach/‘ministry efforts of other ministry teams
- Continually seek opportunities to improve professional skills
- Track time related to projects
- Update teams daily regarding work progress
- Maintain a professional work environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum two years of professional graphic design experience.
- A pro-active work ethic including a self-motivated drive for quality and creativity.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task several projects at the same time.
- Flexibility to adapt to unforeseen circumstances and a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a passion for excellence in creative and technical production.
- Expert use of the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Proficient use of the following software/programs: Mac OS X, Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the following applications is a plus: Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Knowledge of post-production and prepress systems also a plus.
- Fosters an attitude of professional excellence in working with each ministry area.
- Creates and maintains a superior working environment.
- Is a team player who exemplifies a positive “can do” attitude.
- Understands that our staff is one team, working together for the glory of God.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
The Bilingual Graphic Designer position is a salaried, full-time position. This position offers the following benefits package:
- Medical – PPO or HMO
- Dental – PPO or HMO
- Long-term Disability, Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Additional and expanded coverage is available
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
Apply on LinkedIn. Include resume. Serious inquiries only.
No phone calls, please.
Sugar Creek has several openings available for part-time childcare providers. These are hourly paid positions that will include Sunday mornings, as well as varying other times. Applicants must love children & be at least 18 years old. For more information contact Cheryl Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
This full time “Administrative Assistant to the Pastor of Administration” requires that the person have some previous HR experience (as outlined below in the job specifics), be a detailed person that has a high propensity for accuracy and detail and has a “servant’s heart”. This employee will be required to be a member of Sugar Creek Baptist Church if not already one.
Processes semi-monthly payroll and supporting budget and federal documentation
Secures and coordinates employee insurance benefits with the staff.
Handles workers’ compensation claims and reports.
Secures all employee and volunteer background checks.
Coordinates collection of annual Housing Allowances from ordained staff.
Assists in new employee orientation.
Assists in exit interview process for staff.
Distributes the annual Performance Evaluation forms to staff.
Works with the church’s property insurance and claims
Provides basic clerical work for 2 pastors